INFORMATION ON HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
According to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
The Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) came into force on the 1 st of January 2004. We are therefore obliged to require a specific consent in order to handle your personal and sensitive information according to the above Decree.
According to this regulations, the handling of information considered as “personal”, acquired verbally, directly or via third parties, should be performed with correctness, legality and transparency, protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
Moreover, the handling will also include personal data considered as “sensitive”, that is, your racial and ethnic origins, your religious beliefs, your political party affiliation, your health state, etc. (ex art. 4 Legislative Decree 196/2003).
We are therefore including the following information:
NATURE OF THE DATA.
Sensitive, identification and fiscal data necessary to the execution of our current, past or future contractual relationship.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING.
The data are processed according to contractual requirements and consequent legal and fiscal obligations. These data will be handled for the entire duration of the contractual relationships and even later in order to fulfil our obligations under the law as well as our administrative objectives of forming an internal and confidential data bank.
METHODS OF THE DATA PROCESSING.
The personal information handling is performed by using tools and procedures apt to guarantee their security and confidentiality and could be done using paper, magnetic media and with the aid of IT equipment. Except for the handling of sensitive data, which are kept only on paper media.
OBLIGATION OR ENTITLEMENT TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
In regard to any information that you are obliged to provide in order to fulfil our obligations under the law, according to regulations or European norms, or according to provisions issued by institutes authorized by law and by police and control bodies, your failure to provide them will entail the impossibility of establishing or continuing the relationship, to the extent that those information are necessary to the execution of the same.
In regard to any information provided optionally, your failure to provide them will be evaluated each time and will determine the resulting decision, according to their importance for our Company.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES.
The following subjects could become aware of your information, as responsible or assigned persons, as appointed by the writer, holder of the data handling:
- Owners, administrators, employees and partners in various ways of the Company;
- Trusted lawyer, accountant of the Company;
- Trade Unions;
- External consultants in various ways;
- Trusted bank of the Company.
Your information won't ever be subject to general disclosure.
According to art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 the concerned person: “…has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data”.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the source of the personal information;
- Of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- Of the logic applied in case of handling performed with the aid of electronic means;
- Of the identity data of holder, responsible persons and appointed representative according to art. 5, comma 2;
- Of the subjects or subject categories to whom the personal information can be communicated or who could become aware of them as appointed representatives in the territory of the Country, or as responsible or appointed persons;
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or, where interested therein, completion of the data;
- The erasure, blocking or transformation into an anonymous form of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- The statement that the operations as per a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
4. The concerned person has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of advertising or direct marketing or for the performance of market surveys or commercial communication.
HOLDER OF THE DATA PROCESSING.
The GIT S.p.A., Grado (GO) is the holder of the processing.
RESPONSIBLE PERSON OF THE DATA PROCESSING.
The Salus Srl, central offices Via Roma No. 20, Gorizia (GO) is the responsible person of the data processing.